From The Desk Of Dr. Jacob Klos, DVM
What to Expect With Essentials Bundle
- Your dog starts their journey to better skin & overall health
- Fur and coat starting to heal
- A noticeable difference in skin moisture
- Improvement in coat and stronger nails
- Immune system starts to get stronger
- Improvement in allergies
- Skin is calmed and healed
- Shine restored to your dogs coat
- Improved immunity leaving a healthy skin and coat
- Better heart health and blood flow
- Increased nutrient absorption
- No more licking and scratching
- Fur has grown completely back
Veterinarian Formulated & Approved
Made in a FDA Registered Facility
Third Party Lab Tested For Quality
Made in USA With Sustainable Ingredients
What Our Customers Think...
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 hours agoFur-midable!
Dakota's skin and coat have received a major boost since starting these chews. It's fitting that they're heart-shaped because she loves the peanut butter banana flavor. With Wisconsin's weather, Dakota has often struggle with dry, itchy skin, but thanks to these supplements her skin is less flaky and her fur also looks shinier than ever. This product has pawsitively made Dakota look and feel fabulous!Eric S.Verified ReviewerReviewingSkin & Coat
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 hours agoPawsitively Vital
Oh my dog, these multivitamins have been a bone-afide game-changer for Dakota! While she is a notoriously picky eater, with the paw-some peanut butter flavor she wolfs these down like a champ. These supplements clearly pack a punch of essential nutrients, and I'm delighted knowing that she enjoys getting her daily dose of vitamins. Anything to keep her tail wagging and immune system at its fur-ocious best. Dakota gives these multivitamins two paws wayyy up!Eric S.Verified ReviewerReviewingMultivitamin
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoSenior Dog Approved!
My vet recommended I start my senior husky on a multivitamin and they suggested we try this brand. Denali seems to really like them, we’ve made it our little morning ritual, I drink my coffee, she gets her multi. So far she seems to have a little more pep, and definitely views them as a treat.RachelVerified ReviewerReviewingMultivitamin
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoMust have for fluffy dogs.
Byron loves these skin and coat chews…like seriously loves them. He’s super picky with treats so I was pleasantly surprised that he liked taking these. He has all the fluff (chow, husky, retriever mix) and his coat is naturally dry. These chews have been such a game changer for his fur. He no longer itches at his collar constantly - if you have a fluffy dog you know the collar struggle - 100% give these chews a try.MandiVerified BuyerReviewingSkin & Coat
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLucy LOVES!
This is more like a treat than a supplement. My dog loves this product and her coat feels a lot more FULL!
She get so excited when ever I reach for the jar.Ashton H.Verified BuyerReviewingSkin & Coat
FAQ about Essentials Bundle
What age can my dog start using the Essentials Bundle?
What flavor are the Multivitamin chews?
What flavor are the Skin & Coat chews?
Can the Essentials Bundle be given to cats?
How many chews should I give my dog?
When should I see an improvement?