From The Desk Of Dr. Jacob Klos, DVM
What to Expect With Best Sellers Bundle
- Your dog starts their journey to better mobility, skin, and overall health
- Lubricated, better feeling joints
- More spring in your dog's step
- Improvement in coat and stronger nails
- Immune system starts to get stronger
- Fur and coat starting to heal
- A noticeable difference in skin moisture
- Improved inflammatory response
- Increased flexibility and mobility starting to show
- Less stiffness and soreness
- Skin is calmed and healed
- Shine restored to your dogs coat
- Improved immunity leaving a healthy skin and coat
- Improvement in allergies
- Healthier hip, joint and connective tissues
- Noticeably better mobility and flexibility
- No more licking and scratching
- Fur has grown completely back
- Better heart health and blood flow
- Increased nutrient absorption
Veterinarian Formulated & Approved
Made in a FDA Registered Facility
Third Party Lab Tested For Quality
Made in USA With Sustainable Ingredients
What Our Customers Think...
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoHappy mature Italian Greyhound
Serena is 16, a mature Italian Greyhound. She has been having discomfort, difficulty moving around. We just started the 1st of 3 month-supply . As an older dog, Serena also has difficulty with hard solid food, therefore the chewable supplement is very welcomed by her. It’s still too early to see the complete benefits of the supplement. Will report back more in a month or 2.Nathalie W.Verified BuyerReviewingHip & Joint - 3 Month Supply
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoFur-midable!
Dakota's skin and coat have received a major boost since starting these chews. It's fitting that they're heart-shaped because she loves the peanut butter banana flavor. With Wisconsin's weather, Dakota has often struggle with dry, itchy skin, but thanks to these supplements her skin is less flaky and her fur also looks shinier than ever. This product has pawsitively made Dakota look and feel fabulous!Eric S.Verified ReviewerReviewingSkin & Coat
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoPawsitively Vital
Oh my dog, these multivitamins have been a bone-afide game-changer for Dakota! While she is a notoriously picky eater, with the paw-some peanut butter flavor she wolfs these down like a champ. These supplements clearly pack a punch of essential nutrients, and I'm delighted knowing that she enjoys getting her daily dose of vitamins. Anything to keep her tail wagging and immune system at its fur-ocious best. Dakota gives these multivitamins two paws wayyy up!Eric S.Verified ReviewerReviewingMultivitamin
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoWhat a bone-anza!
Dakota's hip dysplasia is no match for these bacon-flavored hip and joint supplements. The aroma of bacon is so drool-worthy that I can't blame my dog for thinking they're treats. But it's not just about the mouth-watering flavor – it's about helping her stay strong and flexible. These supplements have been a game-changer, paws-down. Dakota is leaping and bounding like she hasn't in years, all thanks to this joint super boost!Eric S.Verified ReviewerReviewingHip & Joint
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBrody Approved!
My 1 year old boxer has been taking the multivitamin for 3 months now. He loves to get them as a “treat.”
He went for a check up last week and the vet said he looked about as healthy as he could and blood work was phenomenal! I’ll be adding in the other products to his regimen! 5 stars!Brian H.Verified BuyerReviewingBest Sellers Bundle
FAQ about Best Sellers Bundle
What age can my dog start using the Best Sellers Bundle?
What flavor are the Hip + Joint chews?
What flavor are the Skin + Coat chews?
What flavor are the Multivitamin chews?
Can the Best Sellers Bundle be given to cats?
How many chews should I give my dog?
When should I see an improvement?